Company access allows you to create and use your own dictionary, with your preferred translations of frequently used terms. You can then give each of your employees access to this dictionary. Term management (creation, deletion, editing) can be performed by someone in your organization, or by the BTInfo Dictionary admin. All you need to do is register on www.btinfodictionary.com and send your login information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our administrator will then set up your company profile.
Benefits for you:
- uniform, preferred terms all in one place, allowing consistent terminology use across all content translated or created by your employees;
- ability to set different attributes for your terms, such as language pairs, categories, lexical forms and dictionary allocation (BTInfo Dictionary or company dictionary);
- access to your company dictionary for an unlimited number of users;
- choice to manage the dictionary on your own, or to have it managed by the BTInfo dictionary admin;
- ability to export the company dictionary as an XLS file;
- ability to import a dictionary from an XLS file;
- ability to use the dictionary on your desktop, laptop, smartphone, tablet and mobile.
If you are already one of our clients, and would like to use a company dictionary, please contact us.
© 2013–2017 BTInfo. All rights reserved.